Also Known as Muckey School Cemetery
This cemetery is located on the south side of Highway 24, opposite Muckey School, Section 18, Muskego Township.
This inactive cemetery was established circa 1852, with the last burials in the 1860s. There were approximately 20 burials. This was a private cemetery on the property of Judas Jones. It was sometimes called the Muckey School Cemetery because it was opposite the school building. Jones sold the land to Tom King, who later plowed the cemetery under, and now a number of houses have been built on the land.
There are no cemetery records and the land where the cemetery was is now private property.
At the Waukesha County Museum there is information on the cemetery, including a list of a few people known to have been buried there.
This cemetery has not yet been transcribed and added to this website.