Bridge Family Cemetery
Waukesha County Wisconsin
This inactive private family cemetery is located on public property on the west side of Highway C, before crossing the railroad tracks, just north of the Village of Stone Bank, in the East 1/2 of the Northwest 1/2 Section 18, Merton Township.
The cemetery was established in 1859 as a private family cemetery. There are four burials for the Francis Bridge Family, the last in 1866. The stones are in the front yard of a farm on private property.
There are no known cemetery records.
At the Waukesha County Museum there are transcriptions from the tombstones 1859-1866, included in an article on Merton cemeteries, "Kjargaard Cemeteries", by Charles J. Schoewe, 1961.